"If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
- 1 John 3:17
We always have plenty of work to share! If you see something here that you'd like to do, simply contact us, and we will get back to you. If you have an idea for a new service opportunity, let us know.
- Pray for us!
- Support us financially by donating to our Paypal account. Check out the current projects we are working on; you can specify a certain project you'd like your money to go to when you donate.
- Are you good at graphic design? We need your help!
- Are you an organized person? Volunteer in our office to help with paperwork. This can be done remotely, so you don't even have to be local!
- Mentor a Ugandan orphan.
The following items are much needed for our staff and programs.
- A gently used Windows laptop with a large screen. Our staff is currently sharing one broken laptop currently, and it's heading to the Pearly Gates soon.
- Items from our Amazon wishlists: Office/Admin // Care Packages (learn more about the care package progam)
- Coats for our planned Free Coat Closet project - more details coming soon!